Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Introduction

I just finished my first year of teaching at a highly populated school with ELLs. I taught fifth grade and an all boys class. Yeah I know....a challenge but wouldn't take it back for the world. I learned so much about second language acquisition in my first year of teaching that it finally helped me decide what I wanted to study in my master's program.

This is my second class I am taking for C&I/ELL specialized track and I am really enjoying coming back to school. I took SPSE 6820 with Dr. Craig in the Maymester. It was crazy fast but I honestly learned so much and enjoyed creating my wiki.

I look forward to working with you all and seeing all your wikis and blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Excelente blog, maestra! Espero leer más. (My Spanish needs work!)

    ReplyDelete